Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I verbs the print come first on my Canon i70 printer?

Hi, I enjoy a canon i70 that is printing irregular fuzzy primer. It does not resolve with topical ink. I believe the print head is clogged. The software cleaning odds does not resolve the issue. I believe I have to manually verbs the clog but I have no theory how to get to the print herald on this model. Any help?

How do I verbs the print come first on my Canon i70 printer?

First try to verbs with lint free cloth and verbs water. Soak the cloth next to water and wipe the print team leader. Leave it for 2 minutes in damp condition. Try to smear off the clogged ink.



If the result is not honest try cleaning similarly with Iso Propyle alcohol. If still not OK you can try next to liquid ammonia. However soft ammonia is dangerous bits and pieces to keep at home as it looks close to water and by drinking it accidentally may massacre a person. furnished rental house

No comments:

Post a Comment