Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do i find the quality newspaper port 8.0se out of my notebook enjoy be trying for times past month?


How do i find the quality newspaper port 8.0se out of my notebook enjoy be trying for times past month?

I might know how to help, but not infallible,

I have Paperport v.11 installed.



In the C:\Program Files\Visioneer\PaperPort folder,

within is a file call KillPaperPort.exe .

That is the un-installer for my version.

Perhaps it's matching for yours...

It will only pocket a few seconds to check and see...



Hope it works for you.
I am assumeing you own a Brother fax,scan,copier. Go to start menue,click on all progams,click on brother and afterwards click on uninstall. You can also click on control panel,then make the addition of remove and first uninstall brother printer and then uninstall composition port 8.0se.

Hope this helps
chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment