Friday, September 17, 2010

how do I find the system requirements for an elder epson printer?

I have need of to buy an older epson printer, because I own an elder Imac. The newer printers won't work with my elder Imac. They need too much memory and easier said than done drive space. I've gone to the Epson website without nouns. I want to know what system requirments an Epson stylus 860 requires, i.e. how much ram and how much free HD space.

Thanks.

how do I find the system requirements for an elder epson printer?

I hold an older (stone age lol) printer from epson short the booklet. Go to their website. They have an online instruction book available for each model they enjoy made. I managed to look mine up and copied what I needed.
Printers don't enjoy to be fully loaded into computer.You can use them not hooked up at all.Hook up and print from network when needed.All you will need is a network to page download from epson.Go to www.epson.com flat bed printers,all contained by one. download the web to page it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment