Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I seize a Dell A920 printer/fax/scanner combo to work on my laptop minus the software disc?

It connects via a USB but I dont own the install CD to gain it working...

How do I seize a Dell A920 printer/fax/scanner combo to work on my laptop minus the software disc?

you could try the manufaturers website for the drivers
Download the drivers from the dell website.
go to the dell website and look up the model of the device surrounded by this case the printer fax scanner combi and download the drivers. afterwards install them on your lap top.

mournfully without the drivers for your device it will not work. other best to go to a manufacturer website to get the drivers for a device than one of the frequent other sites as in my experiance i get a driver and it had be tampered next to and left my computer unusable until i removed the driver, and reformatted the rock-hard drive and reinstalled all myt software etc.
goto www.driver.com adjectives the driver are on this site
just plug it contained by xp should pick it up if not driverguide.com
airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment