Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I download a hp printer to a dell computer?


How do I download a hp printer to a dell computer?

Other than the sarcasim of the other responce, if you dont own the c.d. for the drivers of the H.P. Printer, then move about to their web site www.hp.com look for the drivers for your model of printer and magazine. You can download the drivers for the printer on to the dell from the internet and connect the printer. Thats it!



If you have any question feel free to e-mail me on the e-mail address on my site. Let me know how it go!

Jon Ellender Sr. Tech.

Texas Tech Services

Now with live chat via Yahoo! Messenger

s/n: sweetjon1984

call round us on the web @

http://texastech.mycv.bz
uhh i dont believe it is possible to download computer hardware through the internet yet...
You should hold a disc that came next to the printer

No comments:

Post a Comment