Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I procure my Lexmark Z25 to stop diminishing it's print output?

The output of a sheet of print freshly began disappearing. I've checked out a lot of 'help' and adjectives they do is suggest what might be wrong but not how to fix it. One, that might be it, is about the spooler but I can't find where on earth to go on the printer or PC to fix it.

How do I procure my Lexmark Z25 to stop diminishing it's print output?

I have one of those printers and it stopped printing all together and I have to punch some "extra holes" in the print tape and place a warm washcloth over it; it lone worked for a few prints though. Good luck. I think it's some sort of scam, b/c when I researched it, hundreds of ancestors were have the same problem. I concluded up just buying a modern printer. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment