Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I create virtual USB Printer Port?

I involve to install a GENERIC/TEXT printer. I've gone thru the Windows XP USB detect plug and play and it can't install the printer. It's an Epson receipt printer and you can't procure the drivers from Epson POS.



You've got to register and afterwards wait for access.



So, I have need of a way to manually create the USB Virtual printer port.



Thanks!

How do I create virtual USB Printer Port?

Best bearing to go nearly this is to connect a generic plug and play USB printer such as any HP USB printer. The OS will detect the plug and play settings in the printer and create any virtual USB ports.



Then you simply delete the printer and viola - you very soon have a virtual USB printer port.



Hope this help!
open the properties of the printer, plain the ports tab, choose the virtual printer port there, especially look for the one assigned to the printer

No comments:

Post a Comment