Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do i return with my printer to print when it keep relating me that the comp. can not communicate near the printer?

i simply installed a new printer onto my comp. and it keep telling me that the comp. can not communicate beside the printer. It lets me scan but will not print.

How do i return with my printer to print when it keep relating me that the comp. can not communicate near the printer?

jump to your printer selection (should be surrounded by the screen where on earth you print from to click onto) You probably have your feeble printer selected.
uninstall the printer contained by your control panel, add/ remove programs list, and consequently reinstall it.
There is something wrong with the installation.



What port on the computer is it connected to ?



what form and model printer ?

No comments:

Post a Comment