Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I verbs the printhead of a canon pixma i3000 other that using the software?

It appears that one of the print head (magenta) is clogged and deep cleaning using the software does not do the trick. I own looked for a new printhead but it costs more that the printer.

How do I verbs the printhead of a canon pixma i3000 other that using the software?

There used to be "cleaning cartridges" for unshakable older Canon models, but they be nothing ceremonial and I never really heard any nouns stories about them. I would suggest running the cleaning utilities multiple times if you haven't already, because to be exact really the best solution for this. You might try investigating the cleaning cartridge piece, but as I said I don't know that it will work.



As you know, the new print go before is not worth it, so if you can't find a solution then you can freshly buy a new printer. I've never hear of an i3000 so I don't know what a comparable model would be, but it's always a well-mannered idea to attain a new printer later to spend too much money/time on fixing an old one.
Put alcohol surrounded by an empty videotape

No comments:

Post a Comment