Friday, September 17, 2010

how do I numeral out the operation this printer error message is referring to?

Our Canon BJC-250 printer is not printing. I hold gone through oodles of troubleshooting, but can't figure out the problem. One error message I get hold of is "do not start another operation until current one is finished." I get this even when within are 0 documents in the printing queue. How do I identify and stop the operation it's referring to? Thanks

how do I numeral out the operation this printer error message is referring to?

own you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the software (CD) for the printer? Sometimes to be exact all specifically needed.
Is this a new printer or have been working and suddenly have errors....If it is a new printer spawn sure you have installed the drive for the printer.
ya i would suggest a uninstaul and restart after reinstaul and restart. hopfully it helps
private rental homes

No comments:

Post a Comment