Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I connect a computer running Windows 98 to my Lexmark Z605m printer on a Windows XP computer?

I hold a computer running

Windows 98 SE and I am trying to connect to a network Lexmark Z605m printer on a Windows XP contrivance. I have profile and printer sharing on for both PCs and when I run the Add Printer wizard, it can find the printer and install it, but when I try to print, it cant communicate. I have also tried installing the drivers onto the 98 PC and consequently connecting to the network printer. Lexmark say it cant be done, but I had it working once, but I can't remember how.

How do I connect a computer running Windows 98 to my Lexmark Z605m printer on a Windows XP computer?

You be on the right track! Try again! Make sure you have drivers in place for your Win98 machine.



§§

No comments:

Post a Comment