Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I achieve my sublimation inks completely set up on my Epson c88 printer?

The tape has two sides. One side is a holder for ink near a needle on the inside that cyfers it over to the other side where on earth there's a sponge. At the top of the one side is a hole and the top of the sponge side is a hole with a black stopper that go in. The problem is, the sponge isn't completely soaking up the ink. That wouldn't be a complete problem except its not printing right any. First it'll be splotchy, then it'll grasp a little better, perchance even all the method then it'll simply stop printing adjectives together. Don't get me wrong, the gears are cranking and the hampster's still running but no ink is coming out. I've run the cranium cleaning a million times hoping the ink will cycle over and fill the sponge and adjectives my problems will be solved. Now, I've had ample when all signs of progress disappeared. Please someone backing me. A setup guide or owner's manual would be nice or lately a fiendly tip or website. ANYTHING really. Thanks in finance!

How do I achieve my sublimation inks completely set up on my Epson c88 printer?

Did you do the complete utility?

Epson nozzle cleaning, realignment and ETC ETC ETC. if not later do it all until corrected. I hold that same printer model

No comments:

Post a Comment