Wednesday, September 15, 2010

how do i convert kb to mb as i enjoy to install a printer requireing 384 kb and my memory say 64 mb?


how do i convert kb to mb as i enjoy to install a printer requireing 384 kb and my memory say 64 mb?

if you own 64MB ram you seriously have need of to put more in fella! Jeepers what are you using an infirm BBC schools comp?

Anyway surrounded by answer to your Q you have adequate me to do that!
time to get out more mate
1 mb = 1024 kb

Therefore you hold more than enough memory...

I do give attention to, however that they are talking going on for disk space and you should have adequate of that as well...

John
There are 1024 kbs surrounded by a mb. So you have nought to worry roughly.
Yeah... go out and purchase a stick of 128MB of Ram or even 256 MB, vertially here cheap now and days.
No entail to youhave enough memory, basically go ahead and install
I come up with that 64 Mb is about Video card... or Graphics card

No comments:

Post a Comment