Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I capture my Brother Intellifax 1800C to stop reading "Ink pointless Cyan" when it have a tentative videotape?


How do I capture my Brother Intellifax 1800C to stop reading "Ink pointless Cyan" when it have a tentative videotape?

I will influence reinsert the cartridge and after power cycle the printer. Not just turn it on and sour but turn the printer off, unplug it for more or less 1 minute and plug it back surrounded by.



If it's still showing the error, either you own a bad videotape or the printer ink empty sensor is toast. Whichever, you entail to talk to Brother printer tech support, if the printer is still lower than warranty.
Maybe the cyan cartridge is clean or not installed properly.



Maybe the printer needs to be turned sour and turned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment