Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I find another disk to install my printer?

I have need of a disk to install my mom's lexmark 611 printer. She lost the disk that it came next to. What can I do besides buy a new printer?

How do I find another disk to install my printer?

stir to your manufactures website to downloads printer drivers and later put your printer model in download to your desktop and consequently install printer driver.. or if you cannot install through the file you downloaded budge to control panel printer and faxes and then select install topical printer and then select the database that was downloaded on the desktop beside the browse button and then select ok and it will install. but conceivably the driver has a install on it when you download.. suitable luck to you
All you need to do is progress to the link below and download the drivers or the complete installation program.



You do not requirement to buy a new printer.
stir to www.lexmark.com

click on download drivers

click on your printer model and download.

No comments:

Post a Comment