Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I seize my printer to changeover from parallel port to USB?

I enjoy a HP LaserJet - approx. four years old. I enjoy recently upgraded to Windows XP and enjoy downloaded new drivers. Now I am trying to switch from parallel port to USB. I hold made all change that I am aware of and it still won't recognise the USB. Have have gone to HP's trellis site and only bring back confused! Please help!!

How do I seize my printer to changeover from parallel port to USB?

u can take a Parallel to USB port converter.
you can buy a usb card and install it in your computer. I have the same problem next to the computer not reconizing the usb port. all I can share you is go to install/uninstall and try to reinstall the port. virtuous luck.
Turn off computer

Change your printer cable to a USB cable

Plug it into the computer & printer, USB ports

Turn on your computer



The rest is tricks.



This only works if your computer & printer enjoy USB ports.

No comments:

Post a Comment