Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I draw from rid of this Epson software? It's driving me crazy!?

I own installed on my laptop the printer software and driver package for a Epson c88 printer that I no longer enjoy acess to.

I have used the join or remove programs utility and the uninstall software that came near it, but to no avail. In case it matter I am using XP sv2. Some one please tell me how to carry rid of this wasted space

How do I draw from rid of this Epson software? It's driving me crazy!?

Go to the Printers & Faxes folder & if the printer is tabled still there kind sure there are no job in the queue else it will never remove. If near are no jobs within queue then travel back to Add/Remove Programs & select the Epson Printer software again. If you enjoy a 'Utility' tab in add-on to the 'Printer Model' tab once you open surrounded by it, put a check on any item that appears in the 'Utility' tab, click ok . Then turn back and try to remove the printer again. Hope this help.

No comments:

Post a Comment