Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do i return with my epson printer to work beside my mac computer?

ok, i've asked this sound out twice,maybe I'm explaining it wrong, because the answers i am delivery aren't to helpful.

I own an installation CD for my printer/Scanner but i can't procure the necessary files to run on my MAC because the cd is for window NOT mac.I don't want to but a new printer/scanner i freshly want to get this one to work.Is in that somewhere i can find the mac compatible version of the installation software.I enjoy an epson stylus.Thank You!

How do i return with my epson printer to work beside my mac computer?

Epson and mac are old friends, simply plug in the printer and your mac will know what to do.



PeeCee population are used to problems.



Most Epson printers are already supported by the MAC OS, however if it is not go here and grab hold of a driver.

http://www.epson.ca/cgi-bin/cestore/supp...
Go to epsons web site and look for drivers for your printer. There you will see Windows AND Mac drivers. Dowload the one for Mac and follow the instructions on how to install it.

If you call for help negotiate the web site tolerate me know and I'll send the association.

No comments:

Post a Comment