Friday, September 17, 2010

how do I find out what printers are compatable near my Compaq Presario V5000?

I'm looking to purchase an all-in-one p/c/s and I own no idea what is compatable. Please assist

how do I find out what printers are compatable near my Compaq Presario V5000?

Read the box a printer comes in, as long as you hold the space it's drivers need, the memory that it suggests and are running an operating system it have drivers for, an empty slot to plug within the USB cable they are all pretty much compatible.
a moment ago look at the system requirements on the printer box and see if they match what your system is running
hp , Brother , Canon

adjectives are working good for your comp!

sure u want MFC as i understand!

dispatch mail pls to help out u more!
I would say that any printer you purchase would be compatible. It's more the operating system afterwards the computer itself.
any printer should be ok as long as you have XP running.

No comments:

Post a Comment