Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I receive rid of Microsoft Document Image Writer?

I use MS Office 2003 (My PC runs on Windows XP Pro), and when I step to print it defaults to Image Writer. On some things that I want to print (like bad the web or some programs), it doesn't ask me what I want to use, the Image Writer or my printer--it merely automatically uses the Image Writer. I want to change this. It's aggravating to enjoy the Image Writer on there, but I don't even know where on earth it came from. How do I carry rid of it, or at least modification my default settings to my printer so that Image Writer doesn't pop up automatically?

How do I receive rid of Microsoft Document Image Writer?

Control Panel, later Printers, then you can set the non-attendance printer to any other printer that's present. I suspect your default printer is currently the Image Writer.



You could even delete the Image Writer from the printer chronicle if you want.
Go to Printers and Fax, right click the printer and hit Set as Default Printer
share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment