Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I connect my Panasonic KX-HFD 331 plain paperfax/copier to my Dell Optiflex,Windows XP computer,PLEASE?

I hold one phone line ATT/SBC and would close to to avoid unplugging to phone line from DSL directly to fax.. I'm disabled and own many forms that can not be sent via email, (privacy law), and entail to respond immediatley.. I don't want a dedicated stripe... $$$$$

Thank you for your kind comfort. Thanks Yahoo for this fine site!

How do I connect my Panasonic KX-HFD 331 plain paperfax/copier to my Dell Optiflex,Windows XP computer,PLEASE?

Your fax would not connect to your ADSL line, it would connect to your handset line. If you spy the filters on your DSL and handset are clearly marked and are not interchangeable. Set your FAX for booklet receive and it should not pickup unless you press the start button. That is how my HP G85xi is setup. You can also check with your headset company to see if you can get distinctive ring. The fax apparatus would only pick up if a convinced ring pattern is detected. In that luggage you could leave your fax gadget on automatic for incoming faxes.

It is about $5 a month for an secondary number.



Hope this helps. share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment