Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how do i obtain the hp.cue.gallery.imagemanager to stop popping up on my computer so i canget into my symbol zone?

every time i try to grasp into my image zone this pops up on my computer "hp.cue.gallery.imagemanager" as an error.how do i attain this off andbeable to procure into my image zone? this is driving me crazy lead to i use my image zone alot.

how do i obtain the hp.cue.gallery.imagemanager to stop popping up on my computer so i canget into my symbol zone?

If this is a software from HP, I don`t know you need to repair it.



Go to Start> >Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs> HP photograph software> Change button.



click next on the prompt and choose repair.



agree to your PC start.



if this did not help, you may want to phone call HP support. airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment