Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I grasp my Brother Intellifax 1800C to stop reading "Ink vacant Cyan" when it have a foreign tape?


How do I grasp my Brother Intellifax 1800C to stop reading "Ink vacant Cyan" when it have a foreign tape?

Does the printer voice it, or does the computer? If the computer says it, after try reinstalling the printer driver. If the printer says it, after check that the cartridge installed properly. If this does not fix it, next it may be a firmware error or a short in the device. Check on the company's website for a firmware updating tool.
HIT IT WITH A BIG HAMMER
Really dumb answer, but did you install the correct tape? It is reporting on only 1 colour so solitary 1 of the 4 colours is empty. Ensure also that the videotape is correctly installed and any setup processes have be completed.
I have have this happen next to my Brother MFC420CN before. I talk to a couple of my friends who have copier fax scanners, some Brother product and some other companies. They suggested that I try removing adjectives of the cartridges and reinstalling them in the suggested proclaim. The order should be surrounded by your product book or may actually show on the set up peak on your machine. This worked for me when it have happened, and another suggestion I get was to do an uninstall and reinstall beside the CD which come with my domestic device. Sometimes with electronics, in attendance can be the slightest problem, and it will cause a system error and will stop everything. I would try removing the cartridges first, and you may be adjectives set. Good luck and have a apposite night!
robin summer rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment