Friday, September 17, 2010

how do i disactivate ink monitor on canon pixma ip 1600?

I refill my ink cartridge and immediately they don't work

how do i disactivate ink monitor on canon pixma ip 1600?

To open Status Monitor when the printer is not printing, instigate the printer driver setup window and click the View Printer Status... button on the Maintenance tab. Then click on Option and click on the Enable Status Monitor to uncheck it. The Status Monitor will not bug you again.



However, I am not sure if that will fix the problem you are experiencing though. I own the IP4000 and it uses different helpful of ink. Normally, when I try to refill my ink, I try not to fill too much ink. For some reason if one of the color is too wet through with ink (ie, ink gentle of overflow inside of the holder/printhead), the printer will not print anything in that singular color. Maybe you want to check if too much ink is causing the problem. game rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment