Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I connect a printer to my laptop computer downstairs?

I enjoy my printer hooked up to my computer upstairs; so I was basically wondering how to connect my laptop computer to the printer upstairs. I will appreciate what answers I do get.

Thanks.

How do I connect a printer to my laptop computer downstairs?

With for a time thing call a Home Network.

Go to the computer upstairs, double click on its My Network Places and on the left you'll see "setup a home or small department network"



Type in a workgroup heading for your network, turn on database and printer sharing and reboot the machine.



On your laptop, do like thing, and net sure you use the same workgroup heading.



To add the printer, instea dof it man a local printer, it is a network printer you tolerate the machine browse for. Once it finds the printer, you are finished and done.



The solitary problem with this is that the computer upstairs other needs to be on or you can't print.
apt rental

No comments:

Post a Comment