Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I gain my hp fax to receive faxes automatically short my voicemail picking up?

HOW DO I GET MY HP FAX TO RECEIVE FAXES AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT VOICEMAIL PICKING UP OR ME HAVING TO MANUALLY PICK UP THE PHONE AND THEN PRESS FAX/SEND ON MY FAX MACHINE AND THEN HANG UP THE PHONE?

How do I gain my hp fax to receive faxes automatically short my voicemail picking up?

Put your fax piece of equipment on it's own designated line. The printer is not sufficiently expert to differentiate between a voice call and a facts transfer.
enjoy fax pick up for 2 rings and voice for 4

or get a fax / phone switch to route call
Set the fax to answer in smaller quantity rings then your voice communication. The problem however will then be that your fax contraption will answer normal voice phone call. The real problem or interrogate is how to tell your fax electrical device to pickup only call which are from other fax machines. Correct? Your fax machine may already enjoy this ability - the wherewithal to detect if an incomming call is a fax or a entity - and if so, will automatically only pickup when a fax is calling. However, if your HP fax doesn't hold this feature, consequently I've heard of devices that you can buy which attach to your phone rank on one end and own two output: 1) to your fax maching, and 2) to your phone, and this devise can determine what time of incomming call is comming contained by and switch the call to the appropriate column - either fax or phone.



Hope this minister to.

Cheers,

Sasha
Get a dedicated fax queue. I love mine and it costs $10.mo

No comments:

Post a Comment