Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I correct blurry printing from my printer?

I put a investigational cartridge within my lexmark Z12 and at first it did not print out. After going through a routine a friend got it to print but it is blurry.How can I grasp it to print clearly. I have aligned the tape and looked for the straightest line,done a testing print page etc. Please help. I desperately contained by need to use a printer and the videotape is new!

How do I correct blurry printing from my printer?

Unfortunately, ink problems are adjectives in Lexmark printers, which is why Lexmark is rate one of the most unreliable printers in the souk. And since the Z12 is a lower-end printer, it's even more unreliable.



Since you already tried aligning the cartridge, I pretty much enjoy two choice (1) buy a new tape (which may or may not work) or (2) buy a new printer (preferrably not Lexmark).



If you agree on to buy a cheap printer I would recommend the HP D4160 inkjet printer. Ink is relatively inexpensive and the ink cartridges have a disaster rate of only 2%, much lower than Lexmark. The D4160 is compact, costs $70 within a retail store ($80 on HP.com), comes with a full set of ink (despite what a salesman will narrate you), is photo quality, and shouldn't make happen you any problems.
new printer
Once you only wipe the Cartridge head, and manually verbs inside the Printer, after what you have done, try a Full Print, top Quality, and if that fail, then the Lexmark is dying... time to procure a new printer
Try cleaning the tape head manually beside a Q-Tip and rubbing alcohol. Also, make sure that the quality newspaper you are using is compatible with your printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment