Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how do I return with rid of horizontal smudge lines on page from my HP LaserJet 3380?


how do I return with rid of horizontal smudge lines on page from my HP LaserJet 3380?

Smudging can be cause by a defective toner cartridge or excess build up of toner. I deduce it is most likely the latter. I would recommend purchasing some printer cleaning sheets and this should lug care of the smudges right away, suitable luck!
i think you own to clean the little piece where the ink comes out^^;; not sure though...
The carbon dearth out form your toner inside the printer that cause the smudge lines. You should bring out the toner and clean the internal creek and toner with a cloth.



d10v01b
try t replace your toner catridge to remove the smudge printout if you have repalced it and still the same, the problem is not the toner catridge but on the towpath of paper, conceivably you got a dirty fixing assy or dirty optical assy try to verbs these two if problem persist next you have to shift hp service center to check the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment