Friday, September 17, 2010

How do i find out if my printer ( merely given to me) is compatible w/my PC?


How do i find out if my printer ( merely given to me) is compatible w/my PC?

The printer *is* compatible beside your PC.

All printers (unless it is an obscure really dated

printer that only work near Unix workstations

or it is a very old-fashioned Apple printer) work with PCs.

What you involve are drivers for the operating

system you're using.



Search for "printer name" "operating system name" drivers

and you'll find them. Good luck!
Plug it in, run the software for it and distribute it a try. It's the only road to tell for sure. It won't hurt it if it isn't.
Plug it surrounded by.

See what it does when you power up.

Otherwise go to Control Panel/Printers/etc.

You may call for the driver for it, but you may have one already on your computer. Try it out and see.

Make up a record document and try to print it and see what happens.

If it starts shredding composition and then spits ink at you, I ruminate you will need to toss it out.
Install it and try it.
How around going to the manufacture website and checking? hmmm.....
furnished rental house

No comments:

Post a Comment