Friday, September 17, 2010

How do i find out what printers are compatible near my computer? I enjoy "emachines"?

I plan on using it mostly for ebay.

How do i find out what printers are compatible near my computer? I enjoy "emachines"?

The type of computer is irrelevant. The merely issue is your operating system. If you're using XP, make sure it's XP compatible. Windows 98 or ME, generate sure it's 98 or ME compatable.

By the way, you'll want to throw away the e-machine soon. it's the worst-engineered system I've ever see.
with the exception of close to one or two printers/computers, all printers will work near any computer.
almost anything ink style printer is compatible... imo you'd be hard pressed to find one that wasn't.
The press is not "which printer works with my computer" but is instead "Which printer works near my operating system."



Your main concern will be printer drivers. You can check the printer specifications formerly you buy it to see what operating systems are supported(Windows 98, ME, XP, Linux, etc)



The only concern on the subject of your hardware would be how you plan to connect it (USB, etc) and that cannot be answered without knowing your computer (or motherbard) specific generate and model.
Just about any printer that you buy will be compatible. Just gross sure of the type of cable you need. Does your computer connect to a printer using a USB port or does it use the larger 1284 cable. Of course if you bought the wrong one, you could other get an adaptor for it!
I am sure most printers woud work. I own Emachine and I use Lexmark.. In this is second printer from Lexmark. The reason for the second one it be a gift all-in one printer from Son. My plain printer is still working after 5 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment